Error code 0-2054 for Office 2021 is an error which causes lots of disturbance to users who have downloaded a Microsoft program. Users fail to download Office 365 and encounter an error that negates the loading of an application.
You can also encounter this error code while installing or upgrading the Microsoft Office. It will occur in case of Network or firewall restriction. In this article, we will highlight the different methods used to fix this error code.
Methods to Fix the Error Code 0-2054:
Disable the firewall and Antivirus
To disable the firewall,
First, open the Control Panel.
- Secondly, go to System and Security, and then Windows Firewall.
- After that, select “Turn Windows Firewall On or Off“.
- For both the private and public networks, select Turn Off Firewall.
To disable the antivirus,
- Firstly, open Antivirus application installed on your system.
- Secondly, click on settings, go to real time protection and Turn Off.
- After this, go to Antivirus firewall and Turn off.
- Then, click on YES or OK confirmation prompt if prompted.
Registry repair to fix Error code 0-2054
Steps to repair registry
- Firstly, open the registry editor
- Secondly, delete the already installed registry key which block the installation of latest version or update.
- Then, go to the below keys and delete it.
SFC Scan to fix Error code 0-2054
To perform SFC scan,
- Firstly, open Command Prompt and Run as Administrator.
- Secondly, Type “sfc /scannow” and click enter.
- The scan will start automatically, do not close the command prompt till the scan is complete.
If you have problem in doing this method, we advise you to choose a Technical Support from us to help you better.
In addition, you can check the reviews of Assured assist from your friends and family.
I am sure any disaster that would have happened for few are due to their system hardware dependencies.